Text Link Ads

Friday, June 8, 2007

The Police RAWK!! - Paid Post


Win a New York fly-away to see The Police live



For ages before the Grammy's....there were Police sightings all around Vancouver. Nobody would confirm or deny that the crew were here
rehearsing!

Well they were here and they DID announce a tour and it WAS starting out in Vancouver and I got to go and see them. And they were amazing. They did a fantastic job....played everything we wanted to hear and did it well. It was a massive nostalgia trip for all there and I am sure every city they visit will be a massive sell out.

I am thrilled that they have a companion CD with the tour. The music of The Police
shaped my youth and a compliation CD is just what we need! I cannot wait spend my summer driving and belting out Police tunes......ahh the memories.

Every song evokes a memory. Their sound inspired and influenced at least twenty years of musicians.

I don't know if I can PICK one favorite song from the police cd but I sure enjoyed their new take on Walking on the Moon and Every Breath You Take.

Listening to an entire stadium sing along word for word is pretty incredible.
I am glad I got to be part of the experience and I look forward to picking up the new police cd.









1 comment:

DirkStar said...

Felicia and I have seen Sting a number of times and he is a consummate performer.

We are so blessed to have our new baby. His name is Micah and he is the sweetest natured little man.